looks like you all had such a great time. one of these days i plan on going to new york - tho i'm thinking not in the winter. freezing but fun i'm sure - however, i'm more the summer fun kinda gal.
Sup gorgie! I am doing great. Getting to the end of my senior year. 9 weeks to go :) How is married life going for you? I miss you! Come down and visit soon.
haha I would never go against the dark side and choose.....Jacob. Bleh! haha. So I tried calling today but no one was home. Talk to you soon though!!!! We will have much to talk about. I think you should fly down here and stay the weekend so you can come with me to the midnight showing! haha. Love you!
7 comments:
looks like you all had such a great time. one of these days i plan on going to new york - tho i'm thinking not in the winter. freezing but fun i'm sure - however, i'm more the summer fun kinda gal.
Sup gorgie! I am doing great. Getting to the end of my senior year. 9 weeks to go :) How is married life going for you? I miss you! Come down and visit soon.
HALIANDBEN
AND LOUI
LOVEJESSIE
HIALIANDBEN
AND LOUIRILEYLOVEJESSIE
hialex
haha I would never go against the dark side and choose.....Jacob. Bleh! haha. So I tried calling today but no one was home. Talk to you soon though!!!! We will have much to talk about. I think you should fly down here and stay the weekend so you can come with me to the midnight showing! haha. Love you!
HIALI
Post a Comment