I am dying. First, I still can't wrap my head around the idea you have 2 kids (adorable ones I might add). Second, I can't believe how much Stella looks like you. Third, I just read Rebecca's blog and discovered you live in Saudi Arabia. How cool! Last, I can't believe it has been so long since I've heard from or seen you. So crazy! Looks like things are great. Love ya!
Looks like a lot of Lousiana-style fun in Saudi! You guys could of stayed here to celebrate that! haha. I saw the video of Stellie Bellie crawling and she is too cute for words. All of us miss you guys. Love you! Miss you!
6 comments:
Ali-
I am dying. First, I still can't wrap my head around the idea you have 2 kids (adorable ones I might add). Second, I can't believe how much Stella looks like you. Third, I just read Rebecca's blog and discovered you live in Saudi Arabia. How cool! Last, I can't believe it has been so long since I've heard from or seen you. So crazy! Looks like things are great. Love ya!
HI! HI! HI!
Looks like a lot of Lousiana-style fun in Saudi! You guys could of stayed here to celebrate that! haha. I saw the video of Stellie Bellie crawling and she is too cute for words. All of us miss you guys. Love you! Miss you!
Oh... my... word. Why did I not know how big your babies have gotten?!
We miss you guys. Hope you're all doing well.
that looks like a ton of fun. Was there an actual parade?
PAR-TAY!!! That is more than what we do here in POLK COUNTY!!! Way to go Saudi!
Looks like a party!!!! :):)
Post a Comment