Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Baby Shower!!

6 comments:

Sarie said...

Um, can I please come? Ok, see you tomorrow. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

i so regret that we can't be there! love you...call me when you get a minute & let me know what's going in and what help you need.

Caitlin Rose said...

I wish I could have been there. I miss you!!!! Call when you get the chance :)
When do you get to AZ?

LeDoux said...

ali ali alejandro. you are so cute. and i love you. !

xoxo

Kyle and Megan said...

Ben and Ali, this is Kyle Liljenquist, I can't believe I found your guys blog thru Kurt and Erika blog, even more I can't believe you guys are having a baby, I am so excited for you guys. I hope you don't mind but I am going to add you to our friends list so I can see whats going on with you guys. Are you still in Florida or are you back in Utah? keep in touch, Kyle

Jessiesmylieyahoo,com said...

cantseeyuinyuma