He's still a boy!!
so so so so beautiful. i cannot wait to meet him. what a chunky, big healthy baby you've made! good job!
i love you...and yes. he needs a way beefier name than asher.
I can't stop looking at him! He is so handsome! I want to hold him and snuggle him already!!! May is too far away!!!
seeyouinmarchhoepefullymybetterbythencantshooppingwithyouiamlotsofmoneytospendbecauseshoppingthatlatelycantwait
Amazing pictures. So beautiful. I am excited to meet him. :)Love and miss you!-Caitlin
Awww how cute! I am so excited for you to have him...I can't wait to see him in real life :) He looks so cute in these pictures!!
We love him Ali and Ben. Can't wait to meet him!
hiali
Any baby yet? I hear the birth was today....Hope all goes well....A/dinah
Post a Comment
9 comments:
so so so so beautiful. i cannot wait to meet him. what a chunky, big healthy baby you've made! good job!
i love you...
and yes. he needs a way beefier name than asher.
I can't stop looking at him! He is so handsome! I want to hold him and snuggle him already!!! May is too far away!!!
seeyouinmarchhoepefullymy
betterbythencantshooppingwithyou
iamlotsofmoneytospend
becauseshopping
thatlately
cantwait
Amazing pictures. So beautiful. I am excited to meet him. :)
Love and miss you!
-Caitlin
Awww how cute! I am so excited for you to have him...I can't wait to see him in real life :) He looks so cute in these pictures!!
We love him Ali and Ben. Can't wait to meet him!
hiali
Any baby yet? I hear the birth was today....Hope all goes well....A/dinah
Post a Comment