
I finished up my pregnancy looking like this!!!
weight: 9lbs. 9 oz.



I was due the 24 of March, because I went over and his size I had to be induced.
Thursday night I went in at 11:30 pm for the induction, I was 3cm. I did 4 rounds of Cytotec. At 7 pm on Saturday my water broke. I got an epidural at 9:30 I was 4cm, and at 10 pm I was already 9cm. So, 21 hours to go 1 cm, and half an hour to go 5cm.... I started pushing at 12:30 and he was born at 2:14am on 03/28/2009
weight: 9lbs. 9 oz.Length: 20 3/4 in
head: 36 cm.
Name: Vann Smylie Wade
We named him Vann after my Grandpa (Ivan) who passed away two weeks before.







11 comments:
Congrats Ali and Ben. Hope all is well. The Vann is a cute one.
congarts guys i'm way excited for you
Finally you did a post of pictures! I've been missing him! Come back!!! Oh wait...you are!!! WOOHOO!!! I can't wait!
Ohmygosh! I so am that first picture right now, except my butt is huge too! Congratulations! I love the name Vann.
Oh Ali he is just so beautiful & big...the best way to be ;)
You are such a cute little family. I wish you lived here so I could come and see him in real life...
And, I love the name Vann. So perfect.
That belly! I know you probably don't miss it, but that picture must bring back some good memories. Your tummy was just out of this world. Big boy. Glad you wrote all that down. Love you.
uhhhhh, when the heck did you post this!!!! too too too beautiful.
please post more! i want to hear details of what you do during the day. i want to see pictures of him in his swing and him laying on the couch and him taking a walk. i want to see him in different outfits. i want to see and hear about all of it. get out your camera and start blogging, girl!!!! you have an audience waiting!!!
COngratulations! Love the name. So glad you big healthy bot is here.
Oh Ali - he is beautiful, congratulations!! I love the pregnant belly photo :)
forgot my phone...other wise i'd call you...love the pics - have looked at them a dozen times and fall in love with that face of his just a little more each time. hope you're doing well - will call you tonight...love you...
Great Pictures.
Post a Comment