I can't believe how fast these past 5 weeks have gone. Vann is growing he's already 23.5" long, and weights over 11 lbs. He holds his head up like it's nobodies business, and smiles laughs and coos. But my poor baby has reflux. Luckily it doesn't seem to bother him much, he's to distracted by his gassy colic tummy. So, my day is spent trying to sooth him, and last night the mix of "Baby Gas-X" and "Baby Bliss Gripe Water" seemed to have done the trick. I woke up to a very gassy, but very happy baby!! I love my baby boy!!!





6 comments:
He is so cute! That one of him crying... I have one of Ruby with that exact same screamy cry! Poor baby. But of course, his eyes are open in almost every picture because that's the way Vann is! Ready for the world! Love him, miss him and you.
xo
love these...especially the one of him screaming at the world! i really want to come out and see him soon...
love you all...
oh my sweet sweet fussy vanny boy. i love him. i can't wait to see you guys again!!! i love him. i want to see more! please post more.
today is my due date. wish me luck. !!! haha.
xoxoxo
ALI!!!! I LOVE HIM THE MOST!!! I am seriously counting the minutes till you come back!!!
I love his little worried face.
hiali
Post a Comment