SOOOOOO CUTE. If it wasn't so late there I'd call you!!!!! So cute!!!! I love how when he gets to the carpet he turns into a little beetle and crawls super fast! Little VAN! xoxo
I adore this child. He is so expressive and looks like he is just ready to get down to business with you! I really do feel like if only I knew his language he could counsel me wisely :) and he gives such sloppy kisses too. Absolutely adorable.....Thank you for sharing him with me......xoxox
I absolutely love this child. I really feel that if I just knew his language he would counsel me wisely...AND he gives such adorable sloppy kisses. Thank you for sharing him with me.....xoxox
8 comments:
That is not just a couple steps that is FULL ON WALKING!!! I love it!!!
So adorable!!! GO VANN the MAN!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
SOOOOOO CUTE. If it wasn't so late there I'd call you!!!!! So cute!!!! I love how when he gets to the carpet he turns into a little beetle and crawls super fast! Little VAN! xoxo
Oh my goodness! I was expecting a step or two. But he's FULL ON WALKING. I love it. Adelaide still asks to go to Vann's house all the time.
This is so funny!! Just when you think he's going to stop, he just keeps walking! He's so cute :) How are you???
I adore this child. He is so expressive and looks like he is just ready to get down to business with you! I really do feel like if only I knew his language he could counsel me wisely :) and he gives such sloppy kisses too. Absolutely adorable.....Thank you for sharing him with me......xoxox
I absolutely love this child. I really feel that if I just knew his language he would counsel me wisely...AND he gives such adorable sloppy kisses. Thank you for sharing him with me.....xoxox
come visit me in Sydney!! I want you to meet my little famiy and I wanna meet yours :)
Love Ellen
Post a Comment