Friday, December 3, 2010

UMMM.... What can I say!

July 8 2010

August 2 2010
Once there was three...
Stella Lee Wade
Born August 3 2010
8 lbs. 9 oz.
Loved!!!

Then there were four!
Photos by: Donna Smylie ( Nana)






Photos by: Ashley Smylie

















Thanks Ash I love them all!!!





Cousins.
Ever Growing Family!
She is his baby!!







Universal Studios!!
All in all, life is good!!!

4 comments:

sharry said...

thanks ali. these made me smile...and cry just a little. my favorite is him bending over kissing her head - i love his fat little hands. so beautiful - all of them. stella is just vann in the girl version. such a gorgeous chunk of love she is!

love you all...

Ash said...

Stella is so beautiful and vann is so handsome!
Love you guys!

Sarie said...

OOoookayyyy... looks like you've been blogging! Whoopsies! So so so so so so fun to see all these pics! Love them all! Miss the kids!!!!!!!

Kristen said...

Your mom takes awesome pictures. You two have an adorable family. Will and I were just talking about how your kids aren't ever going to want to hang out with the Wade side of the family because the smiley side already has a whole possy of cousins for them. I wish I could say that we'll just start having kids to remedy that situation, but I think we'll go for the bribing way to their love for a few more years.